Friday 10 October 2014

SA semi-precious stones made into jewelry for sale





Hi, my dear friends.
I am sure you thought I had forsaken and forgotten you and s I build up my fresh design blog as fast as possible. There is still some refining to do like adding a "Pinterest" button, but that's minor.

I also rethought my subjects on blog posts and will write mostly about things I know a lot about. My experiences as a German in South Africa still count among them, but my pet interests are still healing, semi precious stones and how and why to use them, and I'll add some tutorials on hoe to make jewelry with these. (And please review the tutorial on how to make She Butter Cream on a previous post.)

I will start off with stones from A and that would be "AGATE".
Today I'll post some images of my own agates and on the next post will talk about their history, their places of origin, their lore and in which way they can improve your life, at least certain physical and psycholgical ailments.


Have you ever seen something as beautiful as the myriad of different colors and patterns of the AGATE fine stone? The layers clearly show what happened inside them to build them up over thousands of years. AGATE makes the most beautiful jewelry - and I will show you how.

I think you will enjoy this series very much. It is all about appreciating and using the amazing perfect beauty only nature can provide.

I will continue soon and send my best greetings and wishes from South Africa.
Barbara

Please leave a comment on how you like the new look of the blog, and follow by e-mail, to not miss any parts of the course. I will publish once in two weeks only, so your e-mail inbox will not be swamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment