Tuesday 27 August 2013

Beautiful people of Africa

Hello dear fans and
 friends of South Africa,
after I fell into the fat population of the country on the previous post, I would like to point out the amazingly beautiful people who make good. I will let the images pass by you without further comment. The pictures are more or less about tribal wear in all African countries, which unfortunately is not worn often any more. But for certain ceremonies and occasions people dress up in this fascinating traditional way.
Enjoy!
 



 
 



 




How did he get here?






Tata Madiba
 
I think the European folks should be inspired by this outrageously awesome way of dressing up!!



I hope YOU are, what a colourful world it could be.......
 
Greetings from South Africa,
Barbara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment